As everyone knows that obesity has risks not only health, but also psychological because it causes a heavy burden on patients who suffer from it, as they find it difficult to practice their normal lives in movement and transportation, as well as in purchasing appropriate clothes for them, and also severe difficulty in exercising The health of the body, and all this affects the psyche of the patient, which makes him frustrated and despondent.
In these days, obesity surgeries have developed so that they fulfill the dreams of many patients who had lost hope in losing their excess weight, and it provided them with many advantages, and here are some of them:
-Reaching the appropriate and desired weight within a few months.
-Avoid complications from other diseases that a person who suffers from obesity is more likely to suffer from, such as: diabetes, stress and arthritis.
- The psychological state improves as a result of weight loss, which definitely changes a person’s life and opens doors for him that he was unable to do, such as: “Exercising and wearing the latest fashionable clothes as he loves and other activities.
- The bikini sleeve gastrectomy operation maintains the nature of the digestive system, by avoiding making connections to the stomach with any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It helps reduce appetite and reduce the feeling of hunger, in addition to a speedy feeling of fullness after eating small amounts of food.
- The success of bikini sleeve gastrectomy operation depends on the patient’s willingness to adopt a new diet and healthy lifestyle after the operation, in order to avoid complications.
- Gastric sleeve surgery is simple and its side effects can be avoided, which gradually disappear over time.
In most cases, you can continue with your work and return to your daily routine the following week of the operation.
Feeling fatigue during this period is normal and common due to low calorie intake. The diet followed after the operation depends mainly on liquids in the early stages.